Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for the upcoming holiday season and I hope you are too.
To help get everyone in the mood I have some awesome packages for you to gift yourself or for your loved ones.

I am so excited to offer Therapeutic Bodywork in North Park at Mayday Hair and Massage as well as in La Mesa for my East SD friends at Kwai Sun Studio on Lake Murray Blvd!

Bodywork
Sessions are $85

3 Session Packages are $200 and 5 Session Packages are $350
(That's a savings of $55 and $75, respectively)

And the best part about all packages is that you can share the love! If you'd like to keep one for yourself and share the rest, or vice versa, feel free

Hair Cut Specials

Men's Hair Cuts are $30
3 Cut Package - $70
Women's Hair Cuts are $45
3 Cut Package - $95

Color Specials

New Growth Touch Ups are $60
3 Touch Up Package - $125

That's nearly a buy 2 get 1 free... and I'm not done!

Don't see exactly what you need on the list or want to create your own Gift Certificates?
Well, for every $50 worth of Gift Certificates you purchase, I will give you a bonus $20 to spend on you! Give the gift of beauty and wellness to those you care for and to yourself.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Shani Ayanna
shaniayanna@gmail.com
Mayday Hair and Massage
619.200.0244

No comments:

Post a Comment