Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grand Opening and Texture Specials, oh my!!!

Mayday is coming along nicely! We've got a website (maydaysd.com), fancy new cards, a certified massage therapist and.... did you check the from line?!?!

It's all so fun to be official! It's all about growth and change. I really hope you can make it to our Grand Opening on Saturday. We'll be chilling at Mayday from 4 to 8pm with munchies, drinks and raffles for free services! Bring your friends and make it an outing, we would love to see you.

Also, I'm so pleased to announce that we are a Brazilian Blowout Certified salon as well. To celebrate, I'm offering a Texture special for the month of September. $115 for your first time til the end of the month. This is an amazing service that I have used personally and can tell you that I truly do love and swear by.

More specials are on the way!

Thanks again for trusting me with your style, please know that I'm constantly learning more and growing to make sure you always feel great about your hair.

Oh, and if you're not on my mailing list for mayday and wish to be, drop me a line and I'll add you to keep you up to speed!
shani@maydaysd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment